The Marketing and Promotions Officer will be responsible for the execution of inbound marketing strategies, driving online marketing campaigns and maintaining/developing the corporate website. Manage relations with well-established media houses and advertising agencies. Working closely with the MD, the Marketing and Promotions Officer will also develop and implement effective CRS programs.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
- Sustain and implement marketing plans for all brands to increase brand awareness and visibility
- Develop and optimise online marketing initiatives to drive customer acquisition
- Draft and distribute content such as newsletters and releases of the Aviation Sector
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Create and optimize targeted and custom landing pages and micro-sites;
- Work closely with the Managing Director to come up with effective Marketing and Customer Loyalty programs.
- Implement and execute marketing campaigns to nurture leads and customers;
- Analyse and provide weekly & monthly digital marketing metrics and lead status reports;
- Develop and manage content-based Social Networks via Facebook Instagram YouTube
- Maintain and develop the company marketing database
- Work closely with Media Houses and Advertising Agencies
- Manage and maintain positive relationships with media partners (Radio & TV Stations)
- Liaise with graphic designers to produce ‘eye catching’’ promotional material
- Participate in brainstorming and planning sessions
- Assist in organizing and execution of events, campaigns etc.
- Conduct Marketing Intelligence research within the Aviation/ Travel Sector
- Work closely with Procurement and MD when selecting Media /Advertising vendors.
- Undertake general administrative and clerical duties from time to time.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Well-organized, able to work with deadlines
- An analytical mind with attention to detail
- Outgoing and confident
Primary Areas of Accountability:
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing/PR/Communication or relevant field
- Must have at least a minimum of 4-5 years of practical work experience STRICTLY IN MARKETING & Public Relations within the Travel and Tourism Industry
- Must have proven ability of marketing Services/Products on Social Media (i.e. Facebook Instagram, Twitter, YouTube)
- Work Experience as a Marketing Travel
Agent will be plus
- Computer Reservations Systems will be a plus
- Working knowledge of databases and design software (e.g. Photoshop) will be an added advantage
- Must be Well-Networked with Advertising / Media Houses
- Must be a member of ZIM
you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please
email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations
to: email@example.com and copy in firstname.lastname@example.org
that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
If you do not receive communication within 21 days of the closing date
of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
DO NOT SEND CERTIFICATES AT THIS STAGE