The Trade Sales Representative is responsible for servicing existing accounts, obtaining orders, and establishing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential sales outlets.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the sustainable and profitable growth of the company by delivering outstanding customer service and support.
- Ensure effective time management and professional follow-up of all sales leads
- Compile weekly and monthly sales reports by monitoring sales performances against budget
- Develop and implement a channel plan in order to maximise volume, profit and share performance
- Ensure that objectives in terms of availability, visibility, volume, margin, quality and customer price of products are achieved for Informal Trade
- Define customer trading terms in the commercial planning following guidelines from the Head of Sales
- Assess the business performance of the Company and competitors in the trade in order to enhance the effectiveness of developed trade programmes
- Manage expenditure budget for sales programmes
- Recommend suitable sites for depot opening.
Primary Areas of Accountability:
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree/Diploma in Sales & Marketing or related field
- Must have at least a minimum of 2-3 Years’ experience in Sales and Marketing in the FMCG or manufacturing
- Proven Experience in Brand Activation will be a plus
- Good communication skills
- Must be a member of ZIM
If you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org and Copy-in email@example.com
Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 14 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
DO NOT SEND CERTIFICATES AT THIS STAGE