The HR Officer support business units to drive operational effectiveness through the implementation of Human Resource best practice. Coordinate the performance management process with the HR Manager. Build and maintain key stakeholder relationships with HR Leadership, Business Leadership, wider HR community and Employees.
- Work closely with the HR Manager to Coordinate the performance management process
- Build and maintain key stakeholder relationships with HR Leadership, Business Leadership, wider HR community and Employees
- Compile the managed staff protective clothing and equipment schedule for submission to the requesting officer as the set deadline including issuance as per prescribed period.
- Coordinate the staff recruitment and selection process at the assigned branch office and ensure the whole process is done in accordance with the Company’s recruitment policy and that vacancies are filled within a reasonable timeframe.
- Help to plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or labour relations activities of the organisation
- Establish a talent scouting and recruitment strategy by sourcing and building relationships with candidates
- Work with the HR Manager to come up with initiatives aimed at boosting the organization’s brand and visibility cooperating with key departments (e.g. Human Resources, Learning and Development)
- Help the HR Manager to evaluate employee performance and create improvement plans with team leaders
- Explore potential hiring needs and build long-term recruitment and succession plans
- Research and consult on compensation and benefits
Skills and Attributes
- Attention to detail
- Good negotiating and influencing skills in implementing HR policies.
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Negotiating Skills
- Problem-solving Skills
- Attention to detail
- Good Listener
Primary Areas of Accountability:
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or Advanced Diploma in HR Management, Business Administration or Social Sciences
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources in the same or similar capacity in a well-established organization
- HR Work experience with a Transport and Logistics Company will be a plus
- Familiarity with performance management software will be plus
- Proven experience in organizing and delivering training programs
- Must be well revised with Zambian labour laws & Employee Statutory Contributions
- Must be a Member of ZIHRM with a valid practising certificate
If you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to email@example.com and Copy-in firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 14 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
DO NOT SEND CERTIFICATES AT THIS STAGE